- In Kindergarten this week we read some groundhog story books so that we could make a prediction on whether Punxatawny Phil will see his shadow next week.
- In First Grade we read some bear themed books and worked on a shelving activity.
- In Second Grade we read the very lovely book Big Wolf and Little Wolf and completed a Cool Reader Glyph.
- In Third Grade we designed our very own fiction book cover, gave it a title and illustrated it too.
- In Fourth Grade we compared a tall tale and a fable as a way of becoming familiar with the 300-399 section of the Dewey Decimal System.
- In Fifth Grade we continued with our atlas unit and explored another way of calculating coordinates by using the alphanumeric grid system.
Monday was Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day so I missed seeing Mrs. Burge's, Mr. Mason's and Mrs. Hanson's classes.
Second week back and we are on a roll! Read on to see what we got up to in the Media Center.
Happy New Year! We've had a fun week back here at Shepardson. Read on to see what we got up to.......
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.