- Kindergarten are working on a dinosaur unit in their classroom so we read some dinosaur fiction and nonfiction books and completed a fiction/nonfiction dinosaur sort activity.
- In First Grade we read some Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. books and completed a snow person glyph during our table time.
- In Second Grade we read the great book Goin' Someplace Special and completed an activity describing a 'somplace special' that we like to visit.
- In Third Grade we also read Goin' Someplace Special and completed a Cool Reader Glyph during table time.
- Since I only saw Mrs. Ayala's class this week I was able to play catch up with them and we worked on comparing greek myths (which can be found in the 200-299 section of nonfiction).
- In Fifth Grade we worked on a Latitude and Longitude activity in our atlas unit.
Monday was Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day so I missed seeing Mrs. Burge's, Mr. Mason's and Mrs. Hanson's classes.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.