- In Kindergarten we read some more snow books and completed an activity to show how books should look on shelves. We also reviewed how to use a shelf marker. Your kindergartener is now able to check out books from our extensive nonfiction section.
- First Grade students heard the books The Three Snow Bears and Snowmen all Year. We continued talking about the kinds of things that you can do and use in our library (checking out books being only one small part of our library time).
- Second Grade students enjoyed the book Axle Annie and we practiced identifying easy call number order.
- Third Grade completed an out of order call number activity.
- Fourth Grade completed a Dewey Decimal activity of comparing greek myths (which can be found in the 200-299 section of nonfiction).
- Fifth Grade continued their work on atlases by looking at the legend and the scale and completed an activity on their use.
Second week back and we are on a roll! Read on to see what we got up to in the Media Center.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.