- In Kindergarten we read The Biggest Pumpkin Ever and Pumpkin Jack, these books led us nicely to a Pumpkin Lifecycle SmartBoard activity which the students had a fun time completing.
- In First Grade we read Wobble the Witch Cat (an old book but a cute story) and Pumpkin Jack and then the students completed a cut and paste pumpkin lifecycle.
- In Second Grade we read Enemy Pie and then we worked on a recipe of 'Friendship Pie' and what it takes to make a friend and keep a friend.
- Third Grade continued working on Easy and Fiction Call Numbers.
- Fourth Grade continued on their Fiction Call Numbers review.
- Fifth Grade continued exploring Dewey Decimal Numbers and their usefulness in researching.
In addition to all that learning, your students also enjoyed some STEMy table activities and had plenty of book checkout time.