- Kindergarten are studying worms, so we read the fun rhyming book Superworm and the nonfiction book Wiggling Worms at Work and then we completed a Worms Can Have Are activity.
- In First Grade we celebrated Earth Day by reading all about the origins and reasons for Earth Day and them completed an Earth Day Fill and Find activity.
- In Second Grade we enjoyed a QR code Insect Scavenger Hunt in the Media Center - ask your second grader all about it as I think is was a pretty fun and memorable lesson.
- In Third Grade we continued our exploration of dictionaries with a look at syllables.
- In Fourth Grade we finished up our tour of the Dewey Decimal System by taking a look at the 900's Geography and History.
- In Fifth Grade we looked at the use of guide words in reference sources in the media Center.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.