- The Kindergarten classes are doing an oviparous animal unit in class so I supported their learning by reading the books Whose Nest? and Whose Egg?. We then completed an oviparous animal sort during our table time.
- First Grade are working on a plant unit in class so I supported their learning by reading The Reason for a Flower and The Magic School Bus Plants Seeds. We then completed a plant labeling activity.
- In Second Grade we continued reading Folk tales with the story Strega Nona Meets Her Match. We then worked on alphabetizing with the goal of getting to some dictionary work in the next few weeks.
- In Third Grade we continued our exploration of dictionaries.
- In Fourth Grade we moved on to the 800-899 section of the Dewey Decimal System where we explored poetry with a poetry appreciation activity and we wrote two cinquains.
- In Fifth Grade we moved on to some dictionary review work.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.