- This week in Kindergarten we read the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. The students then drew a weather report in the style of the town of Chewandswallow.
- In First Grade we read Diary of a Spider and a non fiction book called Spider. We then completed a fact and opinion activity during our table time.
- In Second Grade we read the folktale Stone Soup. We completed an alphabetizing activity during our table time.
- In Third Grade we began reviewing how to use a dictionary and completed an activity using guide words.
- Both of the Fourth Grade classes were cut short this week due to an all school photo and the Star Stampede Fundraiser. So while we didn't complete any table work you students checked out books and got to enjoy the STEMy Table activities.
- For Fifth Grade this week I only saw Ms. Rasmussen's class (there was no school on Friday when I usually see Ms. Durkin's class and Ms. Sullivan's class did the Star Stampede during their Media time). So with Ms. Rasmussen's class we played catch up and I worked on title searches with them.
This week was a busy week at Shepardson! There was an all school photo on Monday. On Tuesday morning the 4th and 5th graders competed in the Shepardson track meet. On Thursday morning the Star Stampede Fundraiser took place to raise money for a Makerspace in the Media Center and learning spaces in the pods and Friday was a no school day for students, and we still managed to have fun and learning time in the Media Center, yippee!
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.