- In Kindergarten we read Abe Lincoln's Hat and completed an activity imagining what we might keep in a hat just like Abe Lincoln's.
- In First Grade we read Lincoln and Grace and then discussed the job of an author and we each wrote a story to accompany some pictures.
- In Second Grade we read Just Like Abraham Lincoln and completed a compare and contract venn diagram between the characters in the story.
- In Third Grade we read Looking at Lincoln and then completed a timeline of Abraham Lincoln's life.
- In Fourth Grade we continued our look at the 500-599 (Math and Science) section of the library.
- In Fifth Grade we
Monday was President's Day so I missed seeing Mrs. Burge's, Mr. Mason's and Mrs. Hanson's classes (again).
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.