- In Kindergarten we read some nonfiction groundhog books, watched a brief video showing that Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow and completed our prediction page from last week.
- In First Grade we read some nonfiction Groundhog books and completed a Groundhog Can Have Are activity.
- In Second Grade we read the second Big Wolf and Little Wolf book and then completed a Big Wolf and Little Wolf ABC order activity.
- This week in Third Grade we designed our very own nonfiction book cover, gave it a title and illustrated it too.
- In Fourth Grade we worked on the Languages section in the Dewey Decimal system. We talked about the languages we would find there including extinct ones we then completed an activity using hieroglyphics.
- In Fifth Grade we got close to the end of our atlas unit and completed an activity about 'Directions'.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.