- In Kindergarten we read Little Rabbit's Kwanzaa and then recalled text details by coloring a Kinara candlestick exactly as it should be.
- In First Grade we read Little Rabbit's Kwanzaa and then completed an ABC Order activity.
- In Second Grade we read Little Rabbit's Kwanzaa and then completed a Kwanzaa crossword puzzle.
- In Third Grade we completed a fiction book activity.
- In Fourth Grade we began to look in detail at the Dewey Decimal system and learned who designed, how they did it and why.
- In Fifth Grade we continued our work on Reference Materials by completing an activity around Almanacs.
This week we continued looking at Christmas traditions and learned about Kwanzaa in the lower grades.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.