- With Mrs. Austin's class we read Bear Says Thanks and then we did an activity where we recalled text details.
- With Mrs. Hanson's and Mrs. Hufnagel's classes we read Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving and completed a compare on contrast between the main characters.
- With Mrs. Hawkes' 2nd grade class I read Cranberry Thanksgiving. We completed an activity identifying character traits.
- With Mr. Mason's 3rd grade class we read Thanksgiving in the White House and completed an activity identifying characters, character details, setting and important events.
- With Mrs. Burge's 4th grade we worked on Dewey Decimal numbers and arranging nonfiction books.
Happy Thanksgiving! We were only in school this week for Monday and Tuesday, so I only got to see 6 of my 17 classes and I didn't get to see any fifth graders at all. I still did some fun things with the other classes through. Read on to see what we got up to.........
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.