- In Kindergarten we read two Laura Numeroff books, If you give a dog a donut and If you give a cat a cupcake. We then worked on some story elements and identified and drew the main character.
- In first grade we read the fun book The Hair of Zoe Fleefenbacher and worked on page 5 of our 'Manners' book.
- In Second Grade we practiced using the online library search using Easy and Fiction book titles. The students did a wonderful job, many showed me that they are quite comfortable using the search engine, the only thing holding them is the correct spelling of things.
- The only Third Grade class I saw this week was Mr. Mason's so we played catch up and did a Call Numbers activity.
- I caught Mrs. Burge's class up with a Call Numbers and Fiction/Nonfiction activity.
- I caught Ms. Rasmussen's class up with a Dewey Call Number activity.
This week was a short week. There was no school on Thursday and Friday so I missed seeing Ms. Ayala's Class, Mrs. Engstrom's Class, Ms. Sullivan's Class, Mrs. Kirkwood's Class, Mrs. Decker's Class, Mrs. Repenning's Class and Ms. Durkin's Class. But we did get up to some fun things and it allowed Mrs. Burge, Mrs. Rehm, Mrs. Hawkes and Ms. Rasmussen's classes to catch up (sometimes we can get behind!)
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.