- This week kindergarten are learning about planets in their classroom. So we read nonfiction planet books at read aloud and completed a planet size sorting activity during table time. Instead of checkout time we played with our many STEM activities.
- First Grade enjoyed a fun duck PowerPoint presentation and completed a duck cut and paste activity.
- Second Grade are busy with a poetry unit in their classroom so we read some wonderful Jack Prelutsky poetry and then completed an acrostic name rainbow.
- Mr. Mason's class enjoyed a Lego Story Starters activity and Mrs. Engstrom's and Mrs. Repenning's classes completed an atlas unit.
- Mrs Burge's class did a Lego Story Starters activity and due to Shining Star Assembly Mrs. Ayala's class did STEMy things during table time.
- Fifth Grade completed a library skills review page (and did a fantastic job!) and then we enjoyed STEMy table activities.
All library books are due back now. Classes that return all their books (or pay for books that are lost or damaged) will get a popsicle party with me next week during their library time.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.