- This week Kindergarten are learning about Oceans in their classroom so I supported their learning by reading the story of a Clown Anemone Fish and then we colored and read an emergent reader nonfiction text about clown fish.
- First Grade are studying plants in their classroom so I read How a Seed Grows and we completed a plant lifecycle wheel.
- Second Grade are working on their insect unit in class so I read the nonfiction book Ladybug at Orchard Avenue. They also watched a ladybug powerpoint presentation and then completed a Ladybugs Can Have Are activity.
- In Third Grade we finished up our look at dictionaries.
- In Fourth Grade we moved on to look at Biographies and where to find them in the Media Center.
- In Fifth Grade we looked at the encyclopedia index and how this is a useful resource that can help them supplement a research topic.
Of course your students also used our STEMy table activities and checked out books too.