- In Kindergarten we were looking at the jobs of authors and illustrators. We read the book Daisy Comes Home and then identified tools that an author might use to write a book.
- In First Grade we read Hedgie's Surprise and The Hat. We completed an activity about the job of an author.
- In Second Grade we looked at biographies and autobiographies and completed an activity to help us understand their differences and how to correctly identify one from another.
- In Third Grade we talked about nonfiction books and how they are arranged in the Media Center. We looked at the call numbers on nonfiction books and pretended we were nonfiction books, we worked on correctly putting us in order, it was a no writing day that was lots of fun!
- In Fourth Grade we finished off our 500-599 Dewey Decimal research unit.
- In Fifth Grade we ended our atlas unit.
It's the week before Spring Break and there was excitment in the air! Read on to find out what we got up to in the Media Center.
Welcome to my blog!
Find out the wonderful things we get up to in the Shepardson STEM Media Center.