- With the Kindergarten classes this week I began reading Thanksgiving themed books. We read Turkey Trouble and then created a 'Wanted Poster' for Turkey.
- The First Grade classes listened to the fiction book A Turkey for Thanksgiving and the nonfiction book All About Turkeys. We then completed a 'Turkey Facts and Opinion' Smartboard lesson.
- The Second Grade classes heard the story Turk and Runt and then we completed a compare and contrast venn diagram of the two main characters.
- The Third Grade classes explored nonfiction books, in particular the Table of Contents and the text features of nonfiction books.
- Fourth Grade continued working on citations, this week we moved on to correctly citing magazines.
- Fifth Grade continued our work in the Dewey Decimal System.
In addition to all that learning, your students also enjoyed some STEMy table activities and had plenty of book checkout time.